- Eligibility: Plus two or equivalent qualifications to nvq level 2
- Duration: HPC is a 40 credits program. Candidates can complete their portfolio from two months to one-year duration.
- The medium of instruction: The transaction of the program and medium would be English. It is also expected that learner would submit the assignments and fieldwork reports in English.
- Direct training: Programme including 70 hrs. Practical training available in our hospital at Aroor, Cochin, Kerala, India.
HPC PROGRAM COVERS :
- Developmental psychology and evolutionary psychology
- Human mind and its process
- Conscious and unconscious process
- Psychopathology( Neurosis and psychosis)
- Facilitation of a personal guide to each candidate
- Individual assessment
- Case studies and practical
- Video Recording of hypnosis session.
- Hypnotherapy Theory and Practice
- Direct class on 40 hours of theory and 30 hours of practicum.
Prasad Amore ( Licensed Rehab. Psychologist by Govt. of India, British govt. accredited Hypnotherapist and the author of Hypnosis the Mysteries –Unveil )
Learn Hypnotherapy from Prasad Amore and his team
Prasad Amore has gained a reputation as one of the leading experts in the theory and practice of clinical hypnosis. He made the integration of modern scientific discoveries into the practical aspects of hypnotherapy.
- Hypnosis: Its science, techniques and models.
- Cognitive-Behavioural Theories of Hypnosis.
- Assessment in Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
- Case Formulation and detailed study and analysis in Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnotherapy.
- Evaluate the legal issues and common ethical dilemmas relating the practice of hypnotherapy.
- Evaluate the risks attached to hypnotherapy
- Working alliance.
- Transference and countertransference
- Complete Direct hypnosis Techniques.
- Complete Covert hypnosis Techniques.
- Explain the main therapeutic approaches used in modern hypnotherapy.
- Evaluate the elements of psychopathology relevant to the practice of hypnotherapy.
- Explain and evaluate the nature of hypnosis.
- Explain and evaluate the principles of effective hypnotic suggestion.
What will you learn on this Hypnotherapy Training?
You will learn about hypnosis techniques, including
- A Wide Range of Hypnotic Language Patterns
- Hypnotic Body Language
- Classical Suggestion Therapy
- Confusion and Sensory Overload Methods
- Elicitation and ‘Deepening’ of Hypnotic Phenomena
- Ego Strengthening Methods
- Ericksonian Language Patterning
- Habit Control Methods — Including Stopping Smoking & Weight Reduction Strategies
- Facilitating Hypnoanaesthesia & Pain Alleviation
- Ideo Motor Responses
- Indirect Hypnosis Principles As Taught By The Creators
- Metaphor & Therapeutic Story Telling
- Parts Work And Identifying Hidden Benefits Of Symptoms
- Quotes, Analogies & Their Appropriate Use
- Various Regression Techniques
- How to Deal with Hypnotic Abreaction
- Creating and Using Your Hypnotic Voice
- A Wide and Varied Number of Trance Inductions
- Conversational Hypnosis
- How to Teach Self-Hypnosis to Individuals & Groups
PSYCHOTHERAPEUTIC MODELS & INTERVENTIONS
- Psychodynamic, Humanistic/Existential, Cognitive And Behavioural, Solution Focussed Therapy
- Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy/ Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Techniques
- Complete Techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Transactional Analysis Therapy.
- Direct Suggestions.
- Indirect Suggestions.
- Ericksonian Therapy.
- Analytical Therapy.
- Regression Therapy.
- Solution Focussed Therapy.
- Various Relaxation Therapies.
- Mind Fullness.
- Developing Rapport:
Understanding the need for rapport and learning a number of ways in which rapport can be established and enhanced overtly and covertly. Also included: NLP-based, pacing, leading, matching and mirroring. Cutting edge hypnosis-inducing body language techniques and understanding.
- Communication Enhancement:
In-depth analysis of Non-Verbal Communication skills. Learning to understand and appreciate the distinctions in the art of effective communication. Covering tonality, inflection, the pace of delivery and speech pattern styles, the hypnotic voice and your own state management.
- Inducing Hypnosis:
Covering a number of formal/classical inductions along with a variety of permissive Ericksonian and indirect techniques. Street hypnosis skills, rapid inductions and instant hypnosis techniques to ensure you can hypnotize anyone, anywhere, anyhow! How to emerge from hypnosis—a number of principles for doing so.
- Hypnosis Pre-Talk:
What a practitioner needs to run through with a client before entering into hypnosis. How to begin the hypnosis set-up conversationally. How to create the correct expectations and use your hypnotic skills conversationally before the ‘official’ hypnosis begins.
- Hypnotic Therapeutic Intervention:
Covering a wide variety of both direct and indirect therapeutic techniques for use in clinical practice. These include an application for helping people stop smoking, reduce weight, let go of phobias, excel in various aspects of life and much more.
Throughout the course, I work with you individually too. That means that you get to develop and create a congruent personality and portray the right human aspects that a hypnotherapist should. You get to ensure that you are developing as the course proceeds.
- Information Gathering:
It is important that students understand what the therapist needs to know about his/her client and what the client needs to know about his/her therapy. Also, you will be covering the effective use of case notes and record keeping, confidentiality, boundaries, areas of specialism, treatment costs, etc.
- How to Deal With Abreaction:
Your training as a clinical practitioner will include understanding what abreaction is, why it sometimes occurs and how to deal with it. Regression and related investigatory techniques: You will learn the art of hypnotic regression and related investigatory techniques for therapeutic and analytical work.
- Core Skills:
Utilizing all of the Core Skills; which include hypnotherapy, NLP and Counselling Skills in a competent manner. You also learn how to plan and structure your therapy sessions in the most effective way.
Certain conditions necessitate special care when considering the use of hypnotherapy — we’ll cover what they are and what options you have. You’ll learn how to know when not to work with people and who is best not to work with and refer to other qualified professionals.
- Written & Oral Assessment:
You will be invited to complete some written work to demonstrate your understanding of various hypnotherapy and NLP techniques along with verbal and practical assessment throughout the course. You will be visually assessed on how you work in a therapeutic environment and you will have to complete various case studies. For each module, you will be required to complete homework that contributes to your graduation.
- Demonstration & Observation:
Throughout the hypnotherapy training course you will be able to demonstrate your skills — along with the other students — in practical exercises. These will be observed by the tutors in order to further help you develop your expanding repertoire of therapeutic tools.
COURSE FEE & DETAILS
HYPNOTHERAPY PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE (HPC) PROGRAM: INR 20,000
Our Courses are Accredited & Evaluated By Association For Hypnotherapy And Psychotherapy Of India. To Know More About Our Courses and Services, Feel free to give us a ring on +91 9496864960 or fill our Contact Form