Dr. M. R. Gopalakrishnan
MBBS, DPM (Consultant Psychiatrist)
Dr. M. R. Gopalakrishnan (M.B.B.S, D.P.M) has been a consultant psychiatrist for the last 45 years. He has worked with various Government Hospitals and Mental Health Centres in Kerala which includes but not limited to Ernakulam, Thrissur, and Kozhikode. He retired from Kerala Health Services on 31st October 2001 from District Hospital, Thrissur.
Currently he is working at SoftMind as Consultant Psychiatrist.
- MBBS from Government Medical College, Kozhikode - 1972
- DPM (Diploma in Psychiatric medicine) from NIMHANS (The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences) – 1975
- Consultant Psychiatrist for the last 45 years
- Worked in Kerala Health Services (retired on October 31, 2001)
- District Hospital, Thrissur (June 1999 to October 2001)
- Government Women and Children’s Hospital, Mattancherry (January 1994 to January 1996)
- Fort Kochi Government Hospital (May 1989 to May 1992)
- Worked at General Hospital, Ernakulam (June 1987 to May 1988)
- Govt. Taluk HQ Hospital, Muvattupuzha (August 1983 to July 1987)
- Worked at Mental Health Centre, Thrissur (September 1979 to July 1983)
- Worked at Mental Health Centre, Kozhikode (January 1978 to September 1979)